Saturday 9 August 2014

August Break Day 9: In my bag

Ask yourself what mystery is being guarded by your longing. Are you taking the time to find out? The time for this never appears; it is discovered. P Cousineau pg 24
..to which I would respond: what mysteries are being guarded by my BElongings? (lol)
While on our river walk today I saw a forest sign that perfectly described what was in my bag: "although it may look unkempt, this area is home to small birds and animals.."

In preparation for next year's travels, I am attempting to carry only the essentials in my small lightweight backpack  ie: my summer bag - sketchbook, fauxbonichi calendar, sheet music of what I am currently learning, my beloved Derwent Inktense pencils, waterbrushes, spray water bottle, and in the blue cover, my Samsung Galaxy tablet, keyboard and charger. 
How truly it is said: 'how we pack our bags defines our journey.' pg 77.
Blessings of a lightweight summer bag filled with essentials to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment