Friday 1 August 2014

August Break Day 1: Lunch


First off before I launch into the explanation:
WHITE RABBITS! There you go, you are all set for the month of August for Luck.
Old English custom apparently.
Now...
What's all this then about an August Break? Lunch?
I don't know why I sign up for these things, honestly I don't: (I think La Musa does it while I'm sleeping), but over at Susannah Conway's site, is a post that tells you all about it along with the guidelines.
(Heaven forfend we should have Rules!)
You are supposed to take a photo (using any camera of your choice) of the subject on the day.
So today being August 1: here is a shot of my Lunch. 
You have now been warned. <g>
Addendum: Since She likes to complicate things in my creative life,  La Musa decided She would like to see quotes from the Art of Pilgrimage (Phil Cousineau Conari Press) each day with PAGE NUMBERS no less! 
So here is the first one: 
This is a great moment, when you see, however distant, the goal of your wandering.
Freya Stark - V1 ARRIVAL
Ha. We will see how far I get with that. Stay tuned. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment